The Nova NB series strobe beacons are heavy-duty, self-contained, high intensity warning beacons.
This innovative series of strobe lights combines the latest in electronic design adn state-of-the-art engineering technologies. From the rugged die-cast aluminum base to the conformal coated circuit board, these strobes are built with the toughest environments in mind. No tools are needed to change the flash tube or remove the threaded O-ring sealed lens.
These lights include a jumper setting to select between double and quad flash modes, and a day night sensor to ensure the proper amounts of light is being provided when it is needed.
- Self-adjusting for day and night.
- 1.5 turn Xenon flash tube plugs in, making replacement easy.
- Die-cast aluminum base for vibration resistance and heat dissipation.
- Conformal coated circuit board.
- Meets SAE J578 Jun 95 and SAE J1318 May 98.
- Flange/Pipe or Magnet mounting options.
- Optional Branch Guards (NB4BG or NB6BG).
- 15 foot straight cig cord with Magnet Mount version.
- Replacement strobe tube: TUBENB
- NB4 height: 4.6"; NB6 height: 6.2"; Diameter: 6.4"
- Warranty: 24 months (6 month flash tube)